Translate

Monday, March 22, 2010

Pastor To' Coming (1st Official Letter Still to Come)

Life has really been quite crazy (with that necessary day job), so our first official newsletter is still not ready. I am very excited, however, because Pastor To' is coming to the States the end of April. He will be participating in a number of activities, which include workshops for Portuguese-speaking churches, fundraising, and visiting old friends. He will be spending time in Florida, Virginia, Pennsylvania, and New Jersey. He will be stopping here at our home In VA and I will be joining him for his trip to New Jersey. There we will participate in workshops in NJ, as well as visit my brother-in-law's church outside of Philadelphia. We also plan on making a stop in CT to visit my father's church. For those of you interested in what the workshops mentioned are about, please visit this site: http://www.bild.org/philosophy/Overview.htm. There is some very cool info there, so I recommend visiting.

We covet your prayers as we begin to build a team of supporters, both in prayer and monetarily. I would ask that you would seek God's guidance about possibly supporting us as we move forward.

I truly can't wait to see what God has in store!

Jeff

1 comment: